General terms & conditions
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of this site. By using the Site you agree to be bound by the terms set forth herein:
- Shipping Address. To make purchases on the Site, you must have a valid shipping address in the United States. We do not ship to foreign countries.
- Sales Tax. Items shipped to Illinois customers are subject to tax at the appropriate state and local rate.
- Offer of Sale. The posting of prices on our site is not an offer for sale of goods, and the order confirmation is not an acceptance of an offer to purchase goods. The contract for sale of goods between us and any customer is not entered into until we charge a valid credit card or otherwise accept payment.
- Right of Refusal. We reserve the right to refuse to sell products to you if it reasonably appears to us that you intend to resell the products. In addition, we reserve the right to limit quantities of items purchased by each customer. In addition, we reserve the right to cancel any order or part of an order, or refuse service to anyone for any reason. Such reasons may include, but are not limited to product availability, and price discrepancy. We reserve the right to charge fees or extra shipping charges for any oversized product.
- Accuracy of Descriptions. We have made every effort to display as accurately as possible the condition and colors of our products that appear on the Site. However, the actual condition description or colors you see will depend on your monitor and we cannot guarantee that your monitor's display will be accurate. Therefore, we do not warrant that the product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free
- Electronic Communications. When you visit the Site or send e-mails to us, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive communications from us electronically. We will communicate with you by e-mail. You agree that all agreements, notices, disclosures and other communications we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
- Trademark and Copyright Notice. All of the Content on the Site is subject to trademark, service mark, trade dress, copyright and/or other intellectual property rights or licenses held by The Working Bikes Hard-to-Find Store, or one of their respective affiliates or by third parties who have licensed their materials to us.
- Account Credentials. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account on the Site and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security.
- Duplication of Content. You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit for any commercial purposes, any portion of the Site, use of the Site, or access to the Site.
- Site Content. You acknowledge that the Site contains information, data, software, photographs, graphics, videos, text, images, typefaces, sounds, and other material (collectively "Content") that are protected by copyrights, trademarks, or other proprietary rights, and that these rights are valid and protected in all forms, media and technologies existing now or hereinafter developed. All Content is copyrighted as a collective work under the U.S. copyright laws, and we own a copyright in the selection, coordination, arrangement, and enhancement of such Content. You may not modify, remove, delete, augment, add to, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the Content, in whole or in part. You may make copies of select portions of the Content, provided that the copies are made only for your personal, information and non-commercial us.
- Comments and Submissions. We welcome your comments, messages, ideas, reviews of services or products, feedback, suggestions or other communications (collectively, "Submissions") concerning the Site, which shall be and remain the property of The Working Bikes Hard-to-Find Store.
- Disclosure. We may elect to monitor areas of the Site by electronic or other means and may disclose any Content, records, or electronic communication of any kind (i) to satisfy any law, regulation, or government request; (ii) if such disclosure is necessary or appropriate to operate the Site; or (iii) to protect our rights or property or the rights of the users, Sponsors, Providers, Licensors, or Merchants. We are not responsible for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring such Content. If notified of allegedly infringing, defamatory, damaging, illegal, or offensive Content, we may investigate the allegation and determine in our sole discretion whether to remove or to request the removal of such Content from the Site.
- Access. We may terminate your access, or suspend your access to all or part of the Site, without notice, for any conduct that we, in our sole discretion, believe is in violation of any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of another user, a third-party Provider, Merchant, Sponsor, Licensor, service provider, or us.